READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU POST!
- YOU MUST provide a proper description of the content you are posting
Any torrent posted without a proper description will be deleted without further comment
- YOU MUST provide information or links indicating the broadcast source
- YOU MUST include details of audio type and bitrate/sampling rate
If you need a suitable audio analysis utility for Windows/Mac/Linux try Mediainfo - you can get it at HERE - Just paste the output from mediainfo in to your torrent description.
An example of the information you need to supply is
Type : mpeg 1 layer III
Bitrate : 128
Mode : joint stereo
Frequency : 48000 Hz
Encoder : Lame 3.96
- As long as the source is indicated in the torrent-name and description then MP3 transcodes of listen-again material are fine. If the material is already available on the site in a higher-bitrate-source form then there is no point in adding in a listenagain version. If however, the material is already present in listenagain form and you have a higher-bitrate-sourced version then it is reasonable to add it to the archive along with an explanatory note in the description, and it will not be regarded as a duplicate
- DO NOT post torrents which consist of collections of different works ( eg. from the same author / genre / weeks broadcasting etc ). Material is indexed on the site by the words in the torrent NAME - and NOT by the full text of the torrent description. If a particular program is posted as part of a compilation then it is very likely to NOT be found when being searched for specifically. To avoid this then all discrete works should be posted as separate torrents with descriptive titles.
- DO NOT take successive episodes of a current series and post them one at a time!. If a program is broadcast in five successive episodes on a daily or weekly basis then the time to post it is when the series is completed and you are able to post it in it`s entirety.
- All audio files must be in MP3 FORMAT or DRM free M4B format
- Archived files (eg. Zip/RAR etc) are not permitted
- NFO files are optional
- Try to make sure your torrents are well-seeded for at least 24 hours and do not re-release material that is still active
- DO NOT POST MATERIAL WHICH HAS BEEN RIPPED FROM RETAIL PRODUCTS (ie. CD/DVD etc) - IT`S NOT PERMITTED AND IT WILL GET YOU BANNED!